Adding a Calendar
Adding a Google Calendar
1. Sign up for Google Calendar here.
2. Add upcoming events into the calendar.
3. In the calendar list on the left, click on the down-arrow next to the appropriate calendar and select "Calendar settings."
4. Scroll down to the bottom section called "Private Address" and click on the "HTML" button:
5. Click on the "configuration tool" link:
6. Customize the caledar's appearance to your liking and then copy the embed code provided:
7. Paste the embed code into a Custom HTML element on your website.
8. Click outside the HTML box to save & display the calendar: